Starting college is an exciting time full of new experiences and new friends! The College Completion Coach team is looking forward to embarking on this journey with you!
Remember, it’s normal to have questions and encounter speed bumps, but that’s why we made this blog– to help you get connected to the campus resources that can make navigating those speed bumps easier. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help figuring out where to turn! No question is too big or too small!
Here are some questions so that we can help you get the best start:
- Do you have transportation to college?
- If you are living on campus, are you ready for move-in? Have you filled out all the necessary documents? Do you have a meal plan set up? If not, do you have food accommodations?
- Are you registered for classes?
- Did you get all of the classes needed for this semester?
- Have you received your financial aid package information? Can you see Florida Prepaid on your student account?
- Do you know the payment deadline before your classes get dropped?
If you answered no to any of the above questions, please let us know. We are here to help you navigate these issues and connect you with the right resources on your campus. You never know, your question might inspire a blog post!
Don’t forget to log on to www.TakeStockConnect.com, our online community for Take Stock college scholars and college alumni, to be notified each time a new post is up.
Remember, Take Stock is here to help you be successful on your journey in college, career, and life!